MAP Intercooler Charge Pipe Upgrade Kit | 2015+ Ford Mustang Ecoboost (EBM-CPK)
All MAPerformance fabricated products are hand made in house by very skilled fabricators. We bend our own tubing, machine our own flanges, design jigs, weld, port, and R&D right here in the USA with locally sourced raw material. All fabricated products carry a lifetime guarantee against cracking/warping/failing. So buy with confidence, know that you are getting the best product on the market for your vehicle!
The MAP Charge Pipe Upgrade Kit was designed to replace the factory plastic intercooler pipes. Not only do the units look terrible, but they also have been known to pop off due to the factory couplers having a slippery texture paired with weak worm-drive clamps. Our kit includes high quality Squirrelly Performance 4-ply couplers with Stainless T-bolt clamps to prevent any intercooler popping.
Turbosmart Smart Port Supersonic BOV recommended for use with this kit specifically by Turbosmart!
- Mandrel Bent 304SS USA-Made Stainless Steel Tube
- Fully Tig welded and backpurged
- Eliminates the factory BOV
- Stainless T-bolt Clamps
- Squirrelly Performance 4-ply Couplers
- Available in Raw Stainless or Wrinkle Black (custom colors available for small fee)
- Features bracket to mount the wire harness just like factory
- 100% Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty to Original Purchaser on MAP Fabricated Parts
- 2015+ Ford Mustang Ecoboost 2.3L
What's in the box?
- Charge Piping Upgrade
- Turbosmart Supersonic or HKS BOV
- Necessary Couplers and Clamps
- Harness for users without a Cobb Accessport
- Plug for VTA or 25mm Plumb back fitting for VTA
- This kit includes a vacuum line and t-fitting
- Please Note: Additional Lines and Hardware come with BOV but will not be used!
It was a total remove OEM pipes and Bov valve and install new kit. Fit perfect. Only thing was I chose to order the Turbosmart vacuum boost adapter to route my vacuum for the Turbosmart Bov valve. Made finding vacuum without having to search a couple of possibilities much easier and faster. You can hear and feel the instant power gains and instant throttle response! WOW ( I also installed the MAP cold air induction kit, Steeda throttle spacer and the Turbosmart Wastegate kit.) 3" downpipe and a Tune is next.