Walbro 400lph Fuel Pump with MAP Install Kit | Mitsubishi Evo X
Fuel Pump with MAP Install Kit
Get the most out of your Walbro high flow fuel pump by ensuring it is getting the voltage it needs. Old, compromised OE wiring can limit the voltage your fuel pump receives. Our hardwire kit includes everything you need to safely, easily, and reliably wire your pump directly to your battery, ensuring no matter how hard you push your pump, your wiring will be up to the task. We especially recommend this kit for use in cars over 10 years old, cars making over 400whp, and cars which were originally not designed for high horsepower.
- Designed for engines with more than 500hp
- Award-winning OE technology
- High-pressure, high-flow performance
- Outperforms all current market in-tank fuel pumps
- Requires modification to wiring, fuel lines and fuel module (Professional installation recommended)
- It has come to our attention that installing a high flow fuel pump in the Evo X may cause excessive fuel pressure in the return line. The issue appears to be caused by an intentional restriction in the fuel pump housing that is designed to scavenge fuel from the passenger side of the fuel tank. Several users have experienced issues in which the fuel return line will detach from a joint or the fuel pump housing itself resulting in a fuel leak. The increased fuel pressure will also have an effect on your tune causing a rich condition. We are currently exploring a fuel pump housing modification with the hopes of rectifying these issues. In the meantime we strongly recommend installing a fuel pressure gauge to monitor conditions and ask that you proceed at your own risk.
- Mitsubishi Evo X
What's in the box?
- Walbro 400lph Fuel Pump
- 15' of 12ga SLX spec red power cable
- 5' of 12ga SLX spec black ground cable
- 30 amp in-line fuse
- 40 amp automotive relay
- 4-lead relay socket with pigtails
- Install instructions