Evo Dry Sump Kit Now Available!
Posted on 08 October 2013
MAPerformance Dry Sump System for Evolution 8 & 9[caption id="attachment_6721" align="alignnone" width="615"] Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII / IX Dry Sump Oiling System[/caption] Designed specifically for the hardcore racing enthusiast this Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII/IX dry sump system will ensure that the investments you have made into your 4G63 or 4G64 built engine and aftermarket turbocharger won't be at risk. Our Evo 8/9 dry sump oiling kit provides consistent oil pressure regardless of the crazy g-forces and extreme rpm's you encounter along the way! Evo Dry Sump System Features:
- The included Moroso dry sump oil tank is designed to separate air quickly from the oil, prevent foaming and ensuring a continuous supply of oil to the pump under all racing conditions. It has a 5qt capacity and includes an oil cap and integrated breather tank. For mounting purposes it has a 7" diameter and is just under 13" tall.
- Includes a 3 stage tri-lobe oil pump from the oiling system pros at Moroso with one pressure section and two scavenge sections.
- Our system is the only Evo dry sump on the market that allows you to retain your OEM Mitsubishi timing covers.
- Also includes tig welded aluminum oil pan with crankshaft scraper, remote oil filter housing with filter, billet aluminum oil pump mounting brackets, OEM oil filter housing block off plate, applicable pulleys and belts, and more.
- The MAP Evo dry sump system was designed for use with the ATI crankshaft damper (Not included).
- We include AN lines from the oil pan to the oil pump, however, you are responsible for mounting the reservoir tank and oil filter housing as you see fit; therefore you will also need to source and route the appropriate AN lines and fittings for those components. Once you've determined what you need be sure to give us a call as we would be happy to help!
- You can choose to have your existing oil pump modified or purchase a new OEM unit to reduce downtime.
- The installation and configuration of this Evo dry sump system is very complex, if you have any doubts about your ability to install this product (which will require an in depth understanding of the oiling system as well as the ability to mount the oil tank and remote oil filter housing) please seek professional assistance.