Swift Sport Springs | 2015-2019 Honda Fit (4H916)
Swift made Sport Springs keep the quality ride you get from the showroom, and adds improved handling and lower ride height for driving enthusiasts and style minded drivers who demand only the best. They utilize a spring design with fewer coils which not only allows them to decrease un-sprung mass but to also completely eliminate the chance of coil bind, while increasing the amount of usable stroke. their proprietary material (H5S.TW) has a much quicker transient response, reacting to any road conditions which, in turn, cause a much smoother ride where other springs will skip on the harsh road surface, their spring will react to the road surface as needed.With the Swift Sport Springs, both street and circuit users can experience an increase in all aspects of suspension tuning from performance to comfort.
- Springs are designed with fewer coils which allows for decreased un-sprung mass.
- Completely eliminate the chance of coil bind, while increasing the amount of usable stroke.
- Drop - Front: -1.0 Inch | Rear: -0.9 Inch
- Increase handling by reducing body roll and squat in search of overall suspension balance.
- Reacts to any road conditions which, in turn, cause a much smoother ride.
- Spring will react to the road surface as needed.
- 2015+ Honda Fit
What's in the box?
- 4 Swift Sport Springs
Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty from Manufacturers defects
Put the Swift springs on my 2019 Fit Sport and they gave it a great height adjustment, comfortable ride, and no rubbing (even with 25mm rear spacer). Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a moderate and level drop. Some spring kits result in a saggy butt, however these are perfectly level. Fit Sport ride was fairly firm from factory but these gave just a little edge without being harsh. Very comfortable on my daily 40mile commute.