StopTech Street Performance Front Brake Pads | Multiple Fitments (309.10010)
You Save 5% ($4.65)
Street Performance Front Brake Pads by StopTech
StopTech offer a wide selection of replacement, high performance, work duty and racing brake pads to fit both OEM calipers and StopTech Big Brake Kits. Choosing the correct friction formula for your particular application is essential for optimizing brake system performance and reliability. StopTech's engineering team carefully selects and tests each friction compound to ensure proper stopping performance throughout the lifetime of the brake pad. With three in-house brake dynos and real-time vehicle testing, StopTech is the aftermarket leader in brake pads and shoes.
- Para-aramid composites provide linear response regardless of pad temperature.
- 100% positive molded for uniform friction material density.
- Low dust formulation is rotor friendly and leaves wheels cleaner.
- Scorched to raise initial cold effectiveness and ease bed-in.
- 100% Asbestos-free formulas.
- 2016 - 2017 Chevrolet Camaro LT/LS/ZL1
- 2014 - 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
- 2013 - 2017 Cadillac ATS
- 2014 - 2017 Cadillac CTS
- 2015 - 2017 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2004 - 2007 Cadillac CTS-V
- 2011 - 2014 Ford Mustang GT
- 2005 - 2006 Ford Mustang GT
- 2012 - 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302
- 2007 - 2012 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
- 2008 - 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR
- 2017 - 2018 Honda Civic Type-R
- 2003 - 2004 Mitsubishi Evolution 8
- 2005 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
- 2008 - 2015 Mitsubishi Evolution 10
- 2004 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
- 2015 - 2017 Subaru WRX STi
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Front Brake Pads
- Stoptech Manufacturer's Warranty
I actually ended up receiving Stoptech Sport Pads. Just what I needed since my front pads are Stoptech Sport. Not sure why MAP only sells street ones for the rear brakes. Pretty dusty but that's expected, no noise at all. Came with new pins and hardware for the pads as well. I got these for an Evo X.
Be careful with the caliper mounting bolts, they can be seized up and might rip out the threads like it almost did with mine trying to get the pads out. Make sure to put some anti-seize on these bolts!
Good price and no issues. Installed on my 14 Evo X. Have notice that there is less brake dust and no noise. Very good product, easy Install.
Great set of pads for daily driving. Low duct and I rarly hear any brake noise.
Installed these on my 15 EVO X GSR and they are great. Bites well and no noise. Everyone gave a great review for these so I thought I give them a try. So far so good! Brake dust is much less them oem
Great brake pads, good price, some times make noise when cold in mornings braking, but other than that, their great!