EBC RedStuff Front Brake Pads | Multiple Fitments (DP31210C)
EB C Redstuff Front Brake Pads
As EBC’s flagship street brake pad material for prestige and faster cars, EBC Redstuff ceramic brake pads sets new standards in brake performance.
Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc scoring and reduced dust even further.
- EBC lowest dust fast street pad with 15% brake improvement
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake "Fall-Off"
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics
- Superb material for Prestige imports/European and Asian cars
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars
- Features red "brake in" surface coating for instant safe braking after install
- 2004-2008 Acura TL
- 2012-2017 Buick Regal
- 2013-2017 Cadillac ATS
- 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS
- 2014-2018 Cadillac CTS
- 2006-2010 Cadillac STS
- 2013-2017 Cadillac XTS
- 2010, 2015-2018 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2014-2017 Chevrolet Corvette
- 2015-2017 Dodge Viper
- 2005-2006 Ford GT
- 2007-2012 Ford Mustang V8
- 2017-2021 Honda Civic Type-R
- 2012 Hyundai Genesis V6
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X
- 2009 Pontiac G8
- 2010-2011 Saab 2.8L
- 2004-2014 Subaru Impreza
- 2015-2017 Subaru STI
- 2004-2007 Volvo S60
- 2004-2007 Volvo V70
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of EBC RedStuff Front Brake Pads/li>
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
- Installation Manual
Car stops very quickly
Love this product!
These pads grab great and pair wonderfully with my StopTech rotors.
2011 EvoX gsr!! I bought these brakes in hopes of having less brake dust on my tires. So far I am very pleased with them haven't seen much brake dust. I am also very pleased with the stopping power they work very well. I'd say about the same if if not better then factory. Now I don't mean they stop me a whole lot faster but they are definitely more grippy then the factory pads. I can't wait to change the rear and see how well it does with them all the way around.
The only time you will hear squeaking is during break im period(which will annoy you but worth the cringing ears) I recommend going easy on them but as you drive a few hundred miles you can start the final break in hard braking to have it mate perfectly to your rotors, overall smooth and very long lasting, very responsive and has good bite also. I have currently 10k miles on these with my Evo X and they are not even half used , I was recommended by a friend to try these and they did not disappoint.
First thing I noticed when I installed these was the great bite these pads had over the OEM ones. Little to no fade and they don’t dust like crazy either. I would buy again and definitely recommend to my friends. Thanks MAPerformance for always delivering!