Hawk Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake Pads | Multiple Fitments (HB453B.585)
Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads by Hawk
For years engine builders have been pushing motors to the limits of their ability, and Hawk Performance continues to get one step closer to the ABS Rev Limiter. The goal of these High Performance Street 5.0 brake pads is to offer the greatest stopping power and pedal feel for your vehicle without compromising your ABS. Too much brake torque, and your ABS goes into ICE mode; too little, and there is no improvement to the product. Pedal feedback, noise, brake torque, and dust control is the aim of these pads. They feature a Ferro-carbon compound that provides advanced braking characteristics to enhance the driving experience. This new compound combines the safety and quality of aerospace design, partnered with the braking technology of motorsports. The results are shorter stopping distances, improved performance under heavy braking conditions, and street car friendly characteristics.
- For Use with Stock Calipers: Yes
- For Use with Stock Rotors: Yes
- For Use with Slotted Rotors: Yes
- For Use with Cross-Drilled Rotors: Yes
- FMSI Reference Number: D1001/D1016/D1050
- Intended for Street Use: Yes
- Brake Pad Material: Ferro-carbon
- Friction Material Type: HPS 5.0
- Brake Pad Construction: Integrally molded without shims
- Electronic Wear Sensor: No
- Hardware Included: No
- High Performance
- 2017-2018 Honda Civic Type-R
- 2004-2015 Subaru WRX STI
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
- 2010-2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS
- 2010-2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T
- 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V
What's In The Box?
- Front Brake Pad Set
- Manufacturer's Warranty
Way better than the last pads I had
Hoonigen pushes this product on their YouTube channel decided to give them a try on my X. 140 mph runs stops on a dime and with little to no brake fade on runs, bite point is very high and brakes are more responsive. If you are on the fence give these a try.
I use these on my daily 400awhp car and have no issues, paired with the rear Hawk pads, DBA rotors, some stoptech lines, and Motul brake fluid these will not upset you whether on a trip to the grocery store or an occasional 1/4 down the strip.