Stoptech Sport Slotted & Drilled Rear Rotor | 2001-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9 (227.46065L/R)
Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9 Rear Rotor (Sport Slotted & Drilled) by Stoptech
StopTech Sport Rotors are direct replacement discs for your factory brake system and stock calipers. They offer improved cooling as well as other advantages the competition doesn't offer. Slotting and/or cross-drilling helps wipe away the debris that forms between the pad and the disc, adds more bite, and can help the rear brakes to match the aesthetics of a front big brake kit.
The rotor finish helps prevent glazing of the pads and improves wet and dry braking performance. Additionally, StopTech Sport Rotors feature a durable black e-coating on the non-swept areas of the rotor to prevent corrosion.
- Sport Slotted & Drilled Rear Brake Rotor
- Direct Replacement for Factory Brake System
- Elemental Protection Coating on Rotor Vanes
- Black E-Coating on Non-Swept Areas
- Improved Braking Performance and Cooling
- Corrosion and Wear Resistant Design
Please Note: Price is for ONE (1) rotor, and they are available for both the left and right side of the vehicle. For a set of rear rotors, please order both the left and right side rotors.
- 2001 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Sport Slotted & Drilled Rear Rotor
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty