StopTech Street Performance Rear Brake Pads (Mitsubishi Evo X)
You Save 30% ($28.33)
If the vehicle is frequently used for track days but also as a daily driver, try the StopTech 309 series Street Performance pad - provided that an even transfer layer of pad material on the rotor is maintained by periodically re-bedding in the pads. For track days, StopTech bolt-in caliper bridges make swapping over to dedicated track/race pads for the day of the event even easier.
- Para-aramid composites provide linear response regardless of pad temperature
- 100% positive molded for uniform friction material density
- Low dust formulation is rotor friendly and leaves wheels cleaner
- Scorched to raise initial cold effectiveness and ease bed-in
- 100% Asbestos-free formulas
Great price works well for daily driver
Good price works well as daily driver
These pads create way less brake dust than the stock pads. No noise from them and they stop very good.
Amazing rotors! Couldn't ask for a better product
purchased with stoptech slotted rotors...I have had the pads installed for about 3 week now and although the pedal feel might seem less aggressive than oem.. the breaks perform extremely well. I did a break in on them and they are not noisy at all so far, awesome breaking abilities. service with MAP is great as usual.I Personally made a mistake on my order and they fixed it as soon as they heard about it. don't buy anywhere else!