Mishimoto Intercooler Pipe Kit - Hot Side | Multiple Fitments (MMICP-CAM4-16H)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
2016+ Camaro 2.0T/2013+ ATS 2.0T Hot Side Intercooler Piping by Mishimoto
Expose your 2.0T LTG engine to improved airflow with the Mishimoto Hot-Side Intercooler Pipe Kit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro.
The stock intercooler pipe is plagued by bends and a restrictive diameter. Both slow the airflow to your intercooler. The stock piping is also constructed of plastic and rubber, which will deteriorate over time. The Mishimoto intercooler pipe increases the overall diameter over stock and is constructed of mandrel-bent aluminum to minimize any airflow restrictions. The hot-side pipe can handle the power you throw at it when turning up the boost on your LTG.
Mishimoto’s hot-side Camaro 2.0T intercooler pipe also features a CNC-machined connection flange to ensure a direct connection to the turbo. In addition, the hot-side pipe includes a durable silicone coupler and stainless steel T-bolt clamps to ensure a leak free connection. Installation can be completed without modification to the engine bay as it is compatible with the stock intercooler. The Mishimoto hot-side intercooler pipe is available in either wrinkle black or a polished finish, and like all our Camaro 2.0T performance parts, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- 2.25" to 2.5" mandrel-bent aluminum piping replaces weak stock rubber pipe
- 29% greater volume and 20% increase in flow compared to the stock piping
- Utilizes stock quick-disconnect fittings for easy installation
- CNC-machined port for stock sensor connection
- Pre-welded NPT port for installing aftermarket meth injection or boost gauge
- Includes Mishimoto silicone coupler and Mishimoto T-bolt clamps
- Piping is available in polished aluminum and wrinkle black finishes
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
There is an O-ring inside of the stock intercooler pipe on the end that connects to the intercooler. This O-ring must be removed and installed into your Mishimoto intercooler pipe.
- 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T
- 2013+ Cadillac ATS 2.0T
- Durable and Corrosion Resistant
- Increased Volume and Flow
- Gains of up to 7 WHP and 8 WTQ
- Improved System Cooling/Performance
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set Hot Side Piping
- 1 - Silicone Coupler w/ Clamps
- All Necessary Hardware
- Instructions/Manuals (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
Mishimoto offers their Signature Lifetime Warranty on all of their products.