Invidia Catless Up-Pipe w/ No EGT | Subaru Multiple Fitments (HS06SW1UPP)
Invidia's uppipe is constructed of 304 stainless steel with no built-in EGT bung. Because of this, it will not work with cars that require the EGT sensor. This uppipe will work with any turbo that can mount to the stock uppipe. By changing out your uppipe for an aftermarket unit, you can expect better exhaust flow and quicker turbo spool up time. Includes new replacement studs.
Please Note: Does not come with gaskets.
- 2004-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited
- 2008-2014 WRX STI Hatchback
- 2010 WRX STI Special Edition Hatchback
- 2011-2014WRX STI Limited Sedan
- 2011-2014WRX STI Limited Hatchback
- 2011-2014 WRX STI Sedan
- 2006-2007 WRX Limited
- 2006-2007 WRX
- 2008-2014 WRX Sedan
- 2008-2014 WRX Hatchback
- 2010-2014 WRX Premium Sedan
- 2010-2014 WRX Premium Hatchback
- 2010-2014 WRX Limited Sedan
- 2010-2014 WRX Limited Hatchback
- 2009-2010 2.5 GT Sedan
- 2009-2010 2.5 GT Hatchback
- 2015-2016 Subaru WRX STI Base
What's in the Box?
- 1 Up Pipe
- Necessary Hardware
- MFGR 1-Year Warranty
First off ...amazing speed of service via email and phone ! Now to the product ...I have a equal length invidia headers and cat back ( invidia ) with Cobb down pipe ( catted ) and I ordered the up pipe through map performance ...installation was straight forward and the " FITMENT " was like OEM and bolted without any issues. I don't have the egt sensor so thus the reason for a non bung insert. Product is great and the invidia product is in my opinion the best premium product of any brand and this the standard .