Invidia Down Pipe w/High Flow Cat and Extra 02 Bung | Multiple Subaru Fitments (HS08SW1DOC)PART# INV HS08SW1DOC
$ 555.10 $ 793.00
For a strong boost in power, the Invidia Down Pipe offers an alternative to other power-boosting enhancements. To see just how much power the Invidia Downpipe can produce, a quick look at its dyno chart shows it easily added several horsepower to the stock exhaust system. Each Invidia Downpipe features a large 4" Stainless Steel bellmouth to enhance power by freeing excess gas. The Invidia Downpipe sports a one-piece design, eliminating the need for the stock catalytic converter. In addition, each Invidia Downpipe can be bolted up to any Invidia Exhaust or a stock exhaust for an easy installation.
- One-piece design, eliminating the need for the stock catalytic converter.
- 4" 304 Stainless Steel bellmouth.
- 3" 304 Stainless Steel piping.
- Can be bolted up to any Invidia Exhaust or a stock exhaust for an easy installation.
- Enhances power by freeing excess gas.
- Easily added several horsepower to the stock exhaust system.
- This product is for off-road use only
- 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy GT
What's in the box?
- Invidia Bell Mouth Downpipe
- Necessary Hardware Installation
1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
THIS PART MAY NOT BE USED IN VEHICLES USING PUBLIC HIGHWAYS. THIS PART IS FOR USE ONLY IN OFF ROAD COMPETITION RACING VEHICLES. ANY USE OF THIS PART IN ANY OTHER VEHICLE OR FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE MAY SUBJECT YOU TO FINES AND PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION OF FEDERAL AND/OR STATE LAW, WILL VOID ANY WARRANTY FROM MODERN AUTOMOTIVE PERFORMANCE AND MAY VOID YOUR VEHICLE'S WARRANTY.
It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable federal, state and/or local laws relating to the use of this part. Modern Automotive Performance hereby makes no representation or warranty as to the compliance of this part with federal, state and/or laws and disclaims any liability resulting from the failure to use this part in compliance with all applicable federal, state and/or local laws.