IE Turbo Outlet Muffler Delete | Multiple Fitments (IEBAVN3)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Turbo Outlet Muffler Delete
As a noise-reducing measure, your factory turbocharger was equipped with a muffler on the compressor side outlet. With this installed, turbo noise is kept to a minimum and the often desired spool sound is missing. This also leads to air turbulence, which eliminates throttle response potential. By replacing this part with the IE turbo outlet muffler delete, turbo noise is restored and response is left at an all-time high.
We use a proprietary two-piece design, which is manufactured in house to strict tolerances, anodized in our bright black anodize finish, then assembled before shipping. To provide a perfect seal, a custom gasket is included. This part is a direct replacement for the OEM part number 06H 131 111.
- Increased Throttle Response
- Enhanced Turbo Sound
- Machined In-House To Exact Tolerances
- Made In USA
- Black Anodized Finish
- Includes Perfect-Seal Gasket
- 2015+ Volkswagen Golf (Mk7) 1.8T
- 2015+ Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk7) 2.0T
- 2015+ Volkswagen Golf R (Mk7) 2.0T
- 2015+ Audi A3 (8V) 1.8T/2.0T
- 2015+ Audi S3 (8V) 2.0T
- 2015+ Audi TT (Mk3) 1.8T
- 2016+ Audi TTS (Mk3) 2.0T
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Turbo Outlet Muffler Delete
- Necessary Hardware
- Manufacturer's Warranty