HKS EVC-S Boost Controller | (45003-AK009)
The EVC-S features a solenoid valve specifically designed to accurately control boost pressure up to 250kPa or 36 PSI, 2 boost level settings as well as settings for offset and boost response. Also included are: overboost warning with drop boost feature; peak hold boost readings; after-image display; data lock and an internal diagnostic function. Designed to be compatible with both internal and external wastegates, the EVC-S also complements the current HKS Turbo Timers and AF Knock Amp.
- Affordable model of the HKS EVC series
- Specially designed solenoid valve for boost control function
- Compatible with internal and external wastegates
- Junction connection system allows display unit, solenoid valve and boost sensor to be directly connected to the control unit enabling an easy installation
- Display unit is the same design concept as the latest HKS electronic products and is selectable from kPa to PSI
- Each unit connects independently to the center control unit which processes all signals
- Thin display unit enables free layout
- The same design as A/F Knock Amp. and other HKS electronics
- Unified design for whole HKS electronics product line-up
- 2 control modes (A/B mode)
- Basic parameters Offset, Response
- Control range of solenoid duty output = 0 - 100%
- Warning, Drop boost functions
- Peak hold, After image display indication functions
- Applicable for both internal and external wastegate types
- Factory boost function when power is off
- Data lock function
- Diagnosis function for malfunction of boost sensor, solenoid valve or wiring connection
Please Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
What's in the Box?
- 1 EVC-S Boost Controller