Grimmspeed 3-Port Boost Control Solenoid | 2015+ WRX (057041)PART# GRI 057041
The advantages of a 3-port boost control system vs. the factory 2-port system are readily apparent during the tuning process. The 3-port systems works by interrupting the boost signal traveling from the turbo to the wastegate. That boost is redirected back into the turbo inlet and re-ingested by the turbo using GrimmSpeed's machined adapter. This is important, as the factory Mass Airflow Sensor has already measured that air and is expecting that your motor will use it during combustion, rather than venting it to the atmosphere. The factory configuration simply 'bleeds' the signal from between the turbo and wastegate, which creates a system that is a bit less complex, but reacts more slowly and with less precision. The addition of the GrimmSpeed BCS shows much tighter boost control and consistency. This is safer for your car and easier for your tuner.
- Custom Machined Adapter Makes use of the factory inlet recirculation port, instead of blocking it off
- Black Anodized Finish & Protects the assembly from corrosion in an extremely demanding environment
- 3-Port Solenoid - Proprietary internal modifications prepare the solenoid for extreme conditions below the vehicle
- Plug-n-Play Wiring Connector - Plugs directly into the factory wiring harness with no modification required
- Compact Design - No need to mount the solenoid elsewhere in the engine bay, increasing complexity and hose length
- 1/4in Barbed Fittings - Matches the factory turbo and waste gate hose size
- 2015+ Subaru WRX
- All FA20 Equipped Vehicles
- Notes: Application Notes, if applicable.
What's in the Box?
- GrimmSpeed 3-Port Boost Control Solenoid w/ Plug-n-Play Connector
- Machined and anodized turbo inlet adapter w/ VITON O-Ring
- Laser Cut and CNC bent steel bracket, black zinc plated w/ stainless press-in nuts
- Zinc plated barbed fittings, preassembled w/ anerobic sealant
- 2ft of 1/4in Vacuum Hose w/ zipties
- All necessary hardware