Torque Solution Cam Angle Sensor Bracket | 2002-2005 Subaru WRX (TS-SU-203)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
2002-2005 Subaru WRX Cam Angle Sensor Bracket by Torque Solution
This part is used for mounting the cam angle sensor to the front of Non-North American Spec STi cylinder heads. Perfect for adapting USDM cylinder heads to Japanese and European market engines or adapting STI heads to non-AVCS engines.
- Lightweight 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Street and track torture tested
- Perfect for adapting USDM cylinder heads to Japanese and European market engines or adapting STI heads to non-AVCS engines.
- 2002-2005 Subaru WRX
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Cam Angle Sensor Bracket
- Torque Solution offers a standard limited lifetime warranty on this item.
Makes swapping an STI engine into a WRX insanely easy, especially as replacement 2.0L become harder to find. This bracket allowed me to just run a complete STI long block with the original WRX cams, sprockets, sensors, intake, and wiring. No need to bother with VVT sprockets, harness merging, or tracking down an STI ECU.