Swift SPEC-R Sport Lowering Springs | 2000-2009 Honda S2000 (4H007R)
Swift SPEC-R Sport Springs
Swift made Sport Springs Spec-R is made for true track racing enthusiasts that wants to take their vehicle to the next level. Sport Springs Spec-R are engineered with 2 main characteristics:
- Redesign lowering ride height to maximize the suspension performance allowing the vehicle to fully absorb road condition for maximum traction
- Increase in spring rate to further enhance cornering speed through entry & exit. The increase in spring rate is based on the vehicle factory stock valving settings. Sport Springs Spec-R is increase to the optimal rate that the stock shocks can handle. Higher performance shocks are not required, but recommended
Spec R springs are wound with the same engineering as our sports springs. With the exception of stiffer rates and slight change in ride height; you can expect the same characteristics as our sports springs.
- Drop (Front): -1.2 inches
- Drop (Rear): -1.2 inches
- Lowering your vehicle helps with traction and aerodynamics
- 2000-2009 Honda S2000
What's In The Box?
- (4) SPEC-R Lowering Springs
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
Lowered my 370 just beautifully! Handling is greatly improved and ride is as good as, maybe better than, stock! Excellent option for lowering!!
Lowered the car perfectly. More aggressive but manageable drop.
I never realized such a simple mod would make this big a difference on my car with my stock Bilstein struts. It’s truly a night and day difference in how flat my car feels in turns. No more body roll and the ride isn’t rough; it actually somehow feels smoother than stock! Well worth the money and not a difficult install to do yourself with a basic spring compressor and impact gun. Warning, DO NOT try to use one of the fancy jaw style spring compressors on these: the springs are too short and there’s not enough room between them. Use a basic set.
Great height for people who lives in the state of 10,000 pot holes. Wish it was a little lower but ride is like stock!