P3 Gauges OBD2 Vent Multi-Gauge | 2015+ VW Golf TDI Mk7 LHD (LvP3VTD7)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
OBD2 Multi-Gauge for the Volkswagen Golf TDI Mk7 with Left Hand Drive by P3 Gauges
P3 Digital gauges provide the highest level of OEM integration and color match offering more features than any other gauges in their segment. Starting at a price competitive to single feature old-school needle gauges, they offer unmatched feature to price ratio.
All gauge models include an on-the-fly configuration menu for setting units (BAR/PSI for boost, and C/F MPH/KPH for multi-gauge values), as well as feature options, and ambient calibration. See www.p3cars.com/install for more details.
The P3 "Track Pack" software upgrade is available for Multi-Gauges, and adds the following parameters to your readouts: AFR, 0-100MPH Timer, 60-130 MPH Timer, 100-0MPH Brake Timer, 60-0MPH Brake Timer. This software is a plug and play chip that replaces the current chip in your control box. No additional sensors or wiring are required.
- Boost and Vacuum from optional analog sensor
- Plug and Play install - just plug into your obd2 port and install into dash!
- Optional analog sensor for reading boost on tuned/big turbo cars.
- Coolant Temp, Intake Temp, Exhaust Temp, Throttle Plate Angle, Speed, RPM, Battery and more!
- Optional Auto-Dim or Manual Dimmer
- Code Read/Clear
- 2 x universal 0-5v linear analog inputs
- Includes Digital Display, Custom OBD2 Wire Harness, Control Box
- Available with the Track Pack Software upgrade
- 2015+ Volkswagen Golf TDI Mk7 (LHD)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - OBD2 Multi-Gauge
- Additional Options (if purchased)
- Necessary Hardware and Wiring
- Instructions/Manual (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
P3 Gauges Limited Warranty