Haltech Elite 1500 ECU w/ PnP Harness | Multiple Mitsubishi Fitments (HT-150945)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Elite 1500 ECU for Mitsubishi Evolution 4 - 8 (5-Speed) and Eclipse 2G Turbo by Haltech
Haltech’s Elite 1500 ECU takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level.
Featuring a robust environmentally sealed waterproof case, drive by wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short term and long term map learning, dual channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 1500 ECU provides engine calibrators the tools they need to get the job done right.
Alongside the Elite 1500 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide
- Drive by Wire Throttle Control (DBW) - Requires (2) user defined outputs & (4) user defined inputs
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents & Programmable peak time
- Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) - Tune your engine's boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), LPG, Methanol and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type
- Closed Loop 02 Control – Dual bank control for precise tuning (With external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit)
- Knock Control - Synchronised to engine position with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection
- Variable cam control - Independently control up to 4 camshafts - Requires a minimum of 1 user defined input & output per variable cam
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability Requires 1 or 2 user defined outputs (BAC type) or 4 user defined outputs (Stepper motor type)
- Long term learning (Auto tune) on fuel, ignition, cam, boost & idle control maps (up to 4D)
- On-board data logging - Up to 40 channels of logging at sample rates up to 5ms (200Hz) with 2MB of internal memory
- Laptop data logging –Data log all available channels directly to your laptop’s hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices, Supported OEM CAN & OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- Injection Stages 1 – 4 with individual injector flow rates per injector
- 4 Injector drivers for 2 sequential stages on 2 rotor engines
- Anti-Lag/Rotational idle – for closed course racing, rally, circuit or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions
- Rolling Anti-Lag – lock to your current (or pre-set) RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting
- Launch Control – Control your engines power delivery, RPM & boost for consistent performance at the start line
- Traction Control – Control your engines power output via mappable front vs rear axle or individual wheel speed slip
- 1996 - 1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV
- 1998 - 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V
- 1999 - 2000 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI
- 2001 - 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII
- 2003 - 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
- 1995 - 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2G GS-T
- 1995 - 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2G Spyder GS-T
- 1995 - 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2G GSX
- 4 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 4 x Ignition Outputs
- 12 x Digital Outputs
- 4 x Synchronized Pulsed Inputs
- 3 x Dedicated Inputs (Knock, Ignition Switch, and Onboard MAP Sensor)
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output expansion
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Elite 1500 ECU
- 1 - Plug'n'Play Adapter Harness
- 1 - M14x1.5 Air Temp Sensor
- All Necessary Wiring and Hardware
- Haltech Manufacturer's Warranty
The Haltech elite is just a ridiculously good piece of kit. Anyone with really basic wiring and software knowledge can have their car running in a couple hours. I had my Evo IV running and driving on a base map in a single evening.
The software support is second to none. The integrated help documentation is invaluable to beginners and experts alike. Not to mention the amount of YouTube content available; this is where Haltech shines above the rest. If you're going to spend big on a standalone, get this one.
I ordered a haltech elite 1500 and a plug and play adapter for my evo. Everything arrived fast with zero issues. The fastest shipping I've had during the covid delays.
I ordered the Haltech Elite 1500 with Plug And Play Harness for my 1996 Evo IV that I imported from Japan. MaPerformance answered all my questions and had the best prices! I specifically ordered from here because I know they also have some of the Fastest Shipping times around! Thank you MaPerformance for always going above and beyond!
The Haltech came super fast and was very easy to set up. Car started first try, very happy. My car hasn't run this good in 8 years. Definitely recommend, its 2020 our cars deserve new technology running them.