GrimmSpeed v2 Hi Flow Exhaust Manifold Crossover Pipe (WRX/STi/LGT/FXT)
A TOP OF THE LINE CROSSPIPE MADE TO BE ABUSED.
Subaru supplies its turbo owners with a tiny little crosspipe from the factory. 50% of your exhaust gasses are passing through this tiny pipe and, well, that's just a problem. Crosspipes run in very harsh conditions when bolted to your car so it is important to use high quality components otherwise you risk fatigue. Do not worry though, GrimmSpeed has a solution for you!
- Gaskets Included - Heavy Duty GrimmSpeed Gaskets
- Flex Joint - 321 Stainless Steel "Tuned-Bellow" w/ Interlocking Liner
- Tubing - 14 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Piping w/ Brushed Finish - 33% thicker than most competitors
- Pipe to Flange Connection - Cut-Back flange allows much smoother connection. Piping is flush with flange so there is no step into the pipe.
- Flanges - 1/2" 304 Stainless Steel CNC Milled - All 3 sides are milled for precise tolerances in manufacturing
- Optional ceramic coating
- Increased HP by 5-8hp
- Improves airflow in mid-high range
We designed this Crosspipe using our in-house FARO Arm along with the latest and greatest Solidworks CAD software. This assures that we can offer you the most precise and best fitting Crosspipe on the market. In short, OEM exhaust manifold pieces are inconsistent so we used our reverse engineering hardware/software to scan countless OEM pieces to determine the range of best fitments for our aftermarket pipe. This allows us to be very confident that your flanges will be leak free and the Crosspipe will fit nicely.
Great product made with great quality; Ive used other brands cross pipes in the past and there was always something that would always be something constricting inhibit the exhausts air stream. This Grimmspeed pipe is very open and free flowing.
Costumer service on this site was Phenomenal! Quick prompt shipping!
Installed this part along with uppipe and turbo back on Forester. Very high quality. Much lighter than stock. Very happy with gains from combination of parts installed. Don't forget your gaskets.