Full Race Backdoor Front Mount Intercooler (Silver) | 1989-1998 Nissan 240SX / S13 / S14 (FR-IC-S13/S14-BD)
Full Race is proud to release the dual backdoor front mount intercooler for the Nissan's S13/S14 Silvia. This intercooler is dyno and racetrack proven to be the most efficient, most responsive and most powerful FMIC on the market. Full-Race engineers developed this design using a highly efficient intercooler core combined with ultra short charge piping. As a result 20-30+ whp/wtq gains are realized from idle to ~6000rpm, resulting in earlier turbo spool and the quickest throttle response. Used by Full-Race's Time Attack S14s, Full-Race Drift Team and Project R14 this design makes power on small turbos yet supports upwards of 700whp!
Full-Race S13/S14 Backdoor Intercooler tested back to back against a GReddy Type-S Silvia core. Dyno plots from Full-Race's Time Attack SR20 Redtop powered S14 driven by Brady Dohrmann, using a Dynojust. The ONLY change between pulls was the intercooler and piping. Testing performed on a 100% internally stock Redtop S13 SR20 using Full-Race Prostock manifold, GT2871R .64 A/R equipped, 3" downpipe, 3" exhaust, stock S13 intake manifold, stock throttle body, RS_Enthalpy Rom tune w/ Z32 MAF at the same boost level.
- Fits '89-94 Nissan S13/240sx with S13/S14/S15 Silvia front ends
- Fits '95-98 Nissan S14/240sx with USDM or S14/S15 JDM Silvia front ends
- 3" hole saw recommended for trimming sheet metal behind passenger and drivers side projection headlight to accommodate charge pipes
- Must trim bumper
- This intercooler does not require fender sheet metal trimming near the battery or factory air box location
- 1989-1994 Nissan Silvia S13 / 240SX
- 1995-1998 Nissan Silvia S14 / 240SX