Zeitronix Black Box Data Logger for Zt-2 and Zt-3 Wideband Systems
The Zeitronix Black Box Data Logger is a flash memory data logger for use with Zeitronix Zt-2 or Zt-3 Wideband systems. The logger accepts 1GB or 2GB Micro SD flash memory cards. Power and data are supplied through a single 5 ft (1.5m) cable plugging directly into the Zt-2 or Zt-3 DATA port.
- Large button for easy activation when wearing driving/racing/motorcycle/ATV gloves
- LED activity indicator
- Long 5 ft (1.5m) cable for accessing remote Zt-2 or Zt-3 Wideband controllers
- Plug and play installation, no wiring required
- Supports 1 GB or 2 GB Micro SD cards for 100's of hours of logging
- Auto-saving keeps data in the event of a power loss
The Micro SD card must be formatted with a “FAT” (FAT16) file system. Plug the Zeitronix Black Box Data Logger connector into the Zt-2 or Zt-3 DATA port. A data splitter may be used if connecting alongside one or more Zeitronix displays such as the ZR-2 Multi-Gauge, ZR-1 AFR/Lambda Gauge, or LCD screen.
Files can be accessed by removing the micro SD card from the Black Box Data Logger. A micro SD card reader can be used to copy files from the card. The files have fixed created and accessed dates, for best results you may wish to copy the logs into a folder (directory) with a date matching when the logs were generated. Files are viewed with the Zeitronix Data Logger program available at:
For automotive use only. This product is for off road use only.