Injen Supernano-Web Air Filter (X-1045-BB)
Supernano-Web Air Filter by Injen
With a rich history in racing and the street performance, Injen Technology has proven itself as a leader in filtration engineering and technology. Lab tested and race proven, Injen’s air filter line features state of the art designs and performance. All SuperNano-Web air filters feature a proprietary media that includes a high-flow base media with a highly efficient Nano membrane applied on top. This allows our SuperNano-Web media to flow the maximum amount of air, all while protecting your valuable engine from harmful dirt and debris. 100% cleanable with a light blast of compressed air and requiring no oil to function properly, you’ll never have to worry about your MAF sensor becoming dirty from over oiling your air filter again!
Our media was lab tested by an outside lab to ensure accuracy and filtration performance. We then took that data and tested in the harshest conditions by racing the Baja 1000 in Mexico and also throughout the sand dunes of the Middle East – all to provide you with best air filter that money can buy.
Injen’s High-flow SuperNano-Web media was designed to improve airflow and filtration efficiency resulting in increased horsepower and torque, all while protecting your engine from harmful dirt and contaminants.
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Dry filtration media – no oil required for maximum performance
- Conical Air Filter Shape
- Flange Inside Dimensions – 5.00”
- Flange Height – 1.00”
- Base Outside Diameter – 6.50”
- Media Height – 5.00”
- Overall Height 5.65 +/- .150
- Top Outside Dimensions – 5.30” Inertia Top
- Top Style – Closed Inertia Cone Top
- Stainless steel band clamp with inner protective liner
- Deep pleats for maximum airflow and efficiency
- Direct Fit for many Injen intakes and/or universal applications
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Air Filter
- Injen offers a limited lifetime warranty on this air filter.