WORKS Stage 1 "Simple" Calibrated/CARB Compliant Turbo Kit | 2013-2021 Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S (142.211C)
Works Turbo Kit
The sophistication and elegance of WORKS Stage 1 "Simple" Turbo kit is found in its simplicity. Through the use of custom thermal coated up and down pipes, custom intake piping including a finned aluminum air-to-air heat exchanger, OEM style diverter valve, centered around a genuine Garrett GT28 journal bearing turbo, you will reap the benefits of efficient turbo-charged power while still retaining your OEM air box, OEM exhaust manifold headers and OEM secondary catalytic converter (front pipe).
Containing all necessary equipment for added oil and coolant routing, as well as heat shielding and specialty hardware, it is truly a bolt-on and OE quality upgrade, requiring no cutting, fabrication, or internal engine modification.
- 50-state smog legal
- Internal and external ceramic coated up and downpipe
- Proper heat protection
- Retains the factory air box, exhaust manifold and front pipe and thus both catalytic converters (only removes 1 factory exhaust component [over pipe])
- Short length intake piping and efficient intercooler core minimize pressure loss/drop
- Does not remove or compromise the factory emissions components
- Expect gains of ~70 hp, ~50 ft-lbs crank on 91 octane with ~7 psi peak boost (R+M)/2 gasoline (~35% power increase over stock)
- ECU calibration provided
- A locked ECU calibration is provided which is required for CARB compliance.
- This kit is not compatible with automatic transmission or right-hand drive vehicles at this time.
- Stiffer motor mounts are highly recommended
- 2013-2015 Scion FR-S
- 2013-2021 Subaru BRZ
What's in the box?
- Custom thermal coated up and down pipes
- Custom intake piping
- Finned aluminum air-to-air heat exchanger
- OEM style diverter valve
- Genuine Garrett GT28 journal bearing turbo
- All necessary equipment for added oil and coolant routing
- Heat shielding and specialty hardware
- There is a 12k mile, 12 month Manufacturer warranty against defects in parts.