WORKS Drop-in Air Filter | 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X (110.111)
WORKS Drop-in High Performance Air Filter
Better air flow means more power. Cleaner air means increased engine longevity. Now you can have the best of both worlds with the WORKS High-flow Drop-in Air Filter for the Evolution X. This direct drop-in replacement for the factory filter retains stock drivability and can flow more than twice as much as the stock filter. Constructed of multilayer, uniform cotton fabric with stainless steel mesh reinforcement, this unit will filter particles down to several microns with very high saturation capacity. The reusable element is easily cleaned, re-oiled and back in your factory airbox in a matter of minutes with the WORKS Service Kit. Pays for itself after only 3 to 4 scheduled maintenance periods and lasts a lifetime! Includes one carefully pre-oiled filter and simple installation instructions. This is the best X filter on the market! Combine our WORKS filter with the StealthWORKS Performance Muffler for even more performance gains.
- Direct drop-in replacement for the factory filter
- Multilayer 100% cotton fabric (not gauze) that filters particles down to several microns with high dust capacity
- Stainless steel mesh reinforcement (not mild steel or aluminum)
- Reusable for LIFE with WORKS Cleaning Kit
- Durable powdercoated metal and high quality urethane construction (no insert allowing unfiltered air bypass)
- Retains stock idle and drivability while flowing up to 2X more than other drop-ins
- Improved turbo response, horsepower and torque
- Pays for itself in as few as 3 maintenance periods
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X
What's In The Box?
- (1) Drop-In Air Filter Panel
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
maperformance is the only place where i can shop with piece of mind, about the filter nothing to say about it no problems works great as always, made my ''stock'' evo a little bit louder
Great filter very solid and tight snug fitment, and not to pre oiled as most drop in filters. I felt the difference from my old k&n filter , especially on the throttle. Awesome filter, if you can get your hands on one, I would get it.
I bought this air filter on a whim and man I don’t regret it car pulls hard and I get to hear all types of turbo noises without going full cone filter can’t recommend this enough.
It’s a significant improvement over the stock air filter. Boost noises are louder and a little more fun to drive. If it wasn’t so tempting to floor it I’d have an increase in mpgs as well