Wiseco Professional Series Pistons | Multiple Ford/Mercury 2.3L Fitments (K157)PART#
Planning to build your Ford/Mercury 2.3L motor? These pistons allow oversized valves and provide maximum airflow around the valve and are designed for higher resistance to detonation and preignition, giving you longer engine life and increase power.
- Valve Pocket designs that allow maximum flow around valve, also allowing oversized valves and high lift cams to be utilized.
- Piston Crown shapes designed to promote maximum Intake Charge efficiency through scavenging mixture “Cross Flow” during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower!
- Piston Domes designed for optimal quench during the compression/ combustion cycle, resulting in resistance to detonation and preignition. The end result is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Wiseco’s new ArmorGlide skirt coating is the result of testing, development, and benchmarking through our in-house dyno program. The outcome - minimized friction, maximum horsepower, and improved wear resistance.
- Longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Maximum ring seal and minimized blow-by and oil consumption.
- Promote stability in the bore for optimum ring seal.
- Better ring seal reduces noise from piston rock.
- 1979-1986 Ford Mustang (2.3 Turbo)
- 1985-1987 Ford Ranger (2.3 Turbo)
- 1983-1988 Ford Thunderbird (2.3 Turbo)
- 1984-1986 Mercury Cougar (2.3 Turbo)
- 1979-1984 Mercury Capri (2.3 Turbo)
- 1985-1989 Merrkur XR4TI (ALL)
What's in the box?
- Wiseco Professional Series Pistons
- Std. Tension Rings
PMI warrants that any Product manufactured by PMI will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 30 days following date of original purchase (“PMI Warranty”).