Wiseco Professional Series -2.8cc Dome Pistons | Multiple Chevrolet/Pontiac Fitments (K462x)PART#
$ 864.50 $ 960.50
You save 10%
Planning to build your Chevy/Pontiac LS motor? These pistons allow of oversized valves and provide maximum airflow around the valve and are designed for higher resistance to detonation and preignition, giving you longer engine life and increase power.
- Valve Pocket designs that allow maximum flow around valve, also allowing oversized valves and high lift cams to be utilized.
- Piston Crown shapes designed to promote maximum Intake Charge efficiency through scavenging mixture “Cross Flow” during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower!
- Piston Domes designed for optimal quench during the compression/ combustion cycle, resulting in resistance to detonation and preignition. The end result is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Wiseco’s new ArmorGlide skirt coating is the result of testing, development, and benchmarking through our in-house dyno program. The outcome - minimized friction, maximum horsepower, and improved wear resistance.
- Longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Maximum ring seal and minimized blow-by and oil consumption.
- Promote stability in the bore for optimum ring seal.
- Better ring seal reduces noise from piston rock.
- 2004-2005 Cadillac CTS-V (ALL)
- 2006-2007 Cadillac CTS-V (6.0)
- 2009-2012 Cadillac CTS-V (6.2 S)
- 1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 (5.7)
- 2010-2013 Chevrolet Camaro SS (ALL)
- 2012-2014 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 (5.7)
- 1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette Base (ALL)
- 2005-2007 Chevrolet Corvette Base (6.0)
- 2006-2013 Chevrolet Corvette ALL (7.0)
- 2008-2013 Chevrolet Corvette ALL (6.2)
- 2008-2013 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (6.2 S)
- 2005-2006 Chevrolet SSR (ALL)
- 2006-2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS (6.0)
- 1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird Formula (5.7)
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO
- 2009 Pontiac G8 (6.2)
What's in the box?
- Wiseco Professional Series Pistons
- Std. Tension Rings
PMI warrants that any Product manufactured by PMI will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 30 days following date of original purchase (“PMI Warranty”).