Tax Season Sale Approved
Wiseco Pistons 86.5mm Bore 10.5:1 CR | Mitsubishi 4G63 (K676M865AP)
You Save 10% ($64.50)
Wiseco sport compact pistons are forged and machined in-house and receive a full compliment of power enhancing features. Light weight forgings, millimeter ring packs, extra-strength forgings, gas ports, skirt coatings, offset pins, and a variety of other features are available to insure each engine exceeds our customer’s expectations. Optimized skirt profiles minimize rock and provide long skirt life in stroker applications.
All machining is done on the newest CNC equipment to insure the tightest tolerances in the industry. Our Wiseco domestic auto and sport compact pistons are top of the line performance parts, built for the demanding consumer that wants nothing but the best. Some of our sport compact pistons are even matched with high quality NPR Steel nitrided rings with napier style 2nd rings.
- Valve pocket designs allow maximum flow around the valve, allowing the use of oversized valves and high lift cams
- Piston crown shapes are designed to promote the maximum intake charge efficiency through a scavenging mixture 'Cross Flow' during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower
- Piston domes are designed for optimal quench during the compression / combustion cycle, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition. The end product is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential
- Precision machined ring grooves with proper orifice / accumulator volume feature calculated groove root diameters and axial widths, providing excellent surface finish and flatness, maximum ring seal, and minimized blow-by and oil consumption
- 4G63 Mitsubishi (fits 156mm Longrod or 100mm 4G64 Stroker Crank with stock rods)