Wiseco Pistons 4.080" Stroker | Multiple Chrysler 6.1L SRT-8 Fitments (K469X25)PART# WIS K469X25
These pistons feature dedicated forgings, specially designed valve pockets, unique dome and crown designs, optimized skirt profiles and precision machined ring grooves. Other features such as dome brushing, skirt coatings, gas ports, and advanced ring packages will be found on many of these pistons. Wiseco’s late model EFI line includes Chevrolet LS, Chrysler 5.7 /1 6.1 Hemi, and Ford Modular combinations are specially designed pistons built for high boost and nitrous, yet designed to run quietly on the street with a long lifetime. Custom piston variants are available as well if you have special needs outside of our shelf stock parts.
- Valve pocket designs that allow maximum flow around the valves
- Piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency thru scavenging mixture "cross flow" during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower!
- Pistons designed to optimize squish or quench during compression combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition.
- Complex piston skirt profiles that reduce power robbing friction, yet promote stability in bore for optimum ring seal. Wiseco has added skirt coatings to the long list of standard features on stocked sport compact pistons!
- Gram Weight 429
- Comp Height 1.080
- Comp Ratio @ 65CC 11.8:1
- Dome Volume -6.5
- Stroke 4.08
- Comp Ratio @ 73CC 11.0:1
- Bore 4.08
- Rod 6.125
- 2005-2010 Chrysler 300 C SRT-8
- 2008-2010 Dodge Challenger SRT-8
- 2006-2010 Dodge Charger SRT-8
- 2006-2008 Dodge Magnum SRT-8
- 2006-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8
What's in the box?
- Wiseco Pistons
- Piston rings
WISECO warrants this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for thirty (30) days following date of original purchase. If the product is found by WISECO to be defective, such products will, at WISECO’S option, be replaced or repaired at cost to WISECO. All products alleged by Purchaser to be defective must be returned to WISECO, postage prepaid, within thirty (30) days warranty period.