Whiteline 27mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar | 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evolution X (BMR84Z)
Mitsubishi Evo X 27mm Rear Sway Bar by Whiteline
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. This Whiteline 27mm 3 point adjustable sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tire wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- 27mm Diameter - Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness. The stiffer the bar, the more force required to make the body roll.
- 3-Point Adjustability - Multi-point adjustable sway bars allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions.
- Whiteline Finish - Whiteline Silver powder coating is an electrostatically applied coating that is cured under heat creating a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint.
- Forged Ends - A process of stamping and forming each end of the sway bar into a blade design. This feature ensures maximum strength and longevity and allows for multiple adjustment points to be added to each sway bar.
- Lateral Locks - Lateral locks are easily to install and mount directly next to the sway bar mounting points to prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads. This results in improved sway bar effectiveness whilst preventing fouling of the sway bar.
- Fitting Kit - Whiteline sway bar mounts utilize the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- 2008 - 2015 Mitsubishi Evolution X
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Rear Sway Bar
- 2 - Sway Bar Mounts
- 2 - Lateral Locks
- Manufacturer's Warranty
yo this shits goood, i can tell a difference as soon as i put it on and it only took me like 15 mins to install too. Def a good upgrade from stock
From the moment I started driving after install I noticed the huge difference. good bye to that stock body roll, cornering feels amazing this should have been OEM.
Came nicely packaged & secured ! Can't wait to install into the car.
A must have addition if you are autocrossing the car or just want to flatten out the rear of the car.