Turbosmart Kompact Shortie VR-08 BOV | 2016+ Ford Focus RS (TS-0203-1264/TS-0203-1064)
You save % ()
2016 Ford Focus RS Turbosmart Kompact Shortie Blow Off Valve
he Kompact Shortie Blow-Off Valve for the Focus RS has been developed with the Focus's high boost pressure in mind, with the goal to improve performance and durability. Plastic OEM blow-off valves like those on the RS have a track record of failures - they leak, and they become brittle with age until they eventually crack, causing serious problems. Producing around 23 PSI of boost pressure in standard form, the Focus is already pushing the boundaries of its standard plastic blow-off valve - and there's not much room to turn the boost up before the standard valve will struggle to keep up.
- The Kompact Shortie for the Focus RS can be had in both Dual Port and Plumb Back versions
- The Plumb Back is a fully recirculating blow-off valve that offers a similar sound volume to the standard valve, so you can have all the performance of a Turbosmart blow-off valve, while flying under the radar
- The Dual Port features a split operation between recirculating and venting to atmosphere, providing quiet operation at low boost, and head-turning vent-to-atmosphere sound at high boost
- Constructed of billet aluminium
- It's brass piston is both strong and light
- Each BOV is individually matched with the right piston to ensure the best fit (No need for an O-ring to seal the body against the piston)
- Unsurpassed durability and responsiveness
- Enlarged ports compared to previous Shorties, giving the RS the flow it needs
- Less maintenance required than aftermarket BOVs that use piston sealing O-rings
- Direct replacement Blow-off Valves
- 2016+ Ford Focus RS
What's in the Box?