Turbosmart Internal Wastegate Actuator 18PSI | 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 9 (TS-0601-2182)
Turbosmart 18psi Internal Wastegate Actuator for Evo 9
Designed like any Turbosmart product, with the highest of quality and precision, the Internal Wastegate Actuators (IWG) provide better turbo response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures. Each IWG is adjustable with several spring options and packaged in a kit form so they can be fitted as a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory part. It can't get any easier!
- Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures
- High grade, billet aluminum construction
- Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance
- Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes
- Range of springs from 3 to 26 psi base pressure
- Support more boost than the stock actuator
- 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 9
What's In The Box?
- (1) Internal Wastegate Actuator
- Turbosmart Standard Warranty
One of the best IWG you can get for your stock frame turbo. Holds boost very well!
This IWG is amazing looks really good and hold boost compared to my stock worn out one, I've never been let down by turbosmart products, install was straight forward and took me under an hour to install, I would recommend this to everyone you won't be let down
This wga works great and is exactly what I ordered. Stock one was old and failing this was a great upgrade.
I am using 18psi version of this actuator. It is a really quality product that works well and gives you enough adjustablity and serviceability. One little dissapointmet was that 18 psi version actually opens at 20psi, no mater what preload I use. Well nothing is perfect in this world, I can live with it. Otherwise, it's the best. The one and the only that I will ever use on my car.