Turbosmart BOV & Blow Off Valve Controller Kit - Black (TS-0304-1002)
The Turbosmart BOV controller is an electronic device which controls the pressure signal to the BOV. It works by detecting a negative voltage change in throttle position. It then energises a solenoid to vent all of the air out of the BOV cap, causing a pressure differential between the piston of the BOV and the cap which will vent pressure from the intake system.
Large diesel engines with larger turbochargers can experience compressor surge when coming off the throttle. The deceleration of the engine can be a restriction on the outlet of the turbocharger causing compressor surge. This can be disastrous on a turbo system which is producing high amounts of boost. The BOV controller can vent this build up of pressure, protecting the turbocharger. This can reduce the amount of rebuilds on your turbocharger as well as improve acceleration between gears.
- Wiring loom
- Blow Off Valve controller
- Race Port Blow Off Valve
- Reinforced Pressure Tubing
- Ideal for diesel engines and petrol engines
- Detects a negative voltage change in throttle position
- Controls the pressure signal to the blow off valve controller and custom Race port
- Reduces amount of rebuilds on your turbocharger and improves acceleration between gears
Please Note: Welding and/or fabrication required for installation.
What's in the Box?
- Blow off valve controller
- Specific race port blow off valve, wiring loom
- Solenoid and bracket
- Reinforced pressure tubing
- Hose clamps and mounting hardware
- Contact Us For More Info