Toyo 205/55R16 91H Celsius Tires (128350)
Celsius 205/55R16 Variable Conditions Tires by Toyo
Toyo Celsius offers year-round versatility plus winter-weather safety in one. This variable-conditions tire offers better ice and snow traction than a typical all-season tire and longer tread life than a winter tire. Celsius stops up to 14 feet shorter on snow and eight feet shorter on ice than a typical all-season tire* plus it’s backed by a 60,000-mile warranty.
- Variable Sipe Density - Inside tread has higher sipe density for excellent traction on ice and snow. Outside tread has lower sipe density for traction on wet and dry roads.
- Snow Claws - Improves deep snow traction. Increases block rigidity for better ice and wet traction.
- Slush Grooves - Increases traction by evacuating slush and snow.
- Multi-Wave Sipes - Minimizes irregular wear for a smooth, quiet ride. Improves braking on icy, wet, and dry roads.
SL = Standard Load, XL = Extra Load, RD = Reinforced
WW = White sidewall, BSW = Black sidewall.
S = 112mph, T = 118mph, H = 130mph, V = 149mph, W = 168mph, Y = 186mph, (Y) = 195mph
- Tire Size: 205/55R16
- Load / Speed: 91H
- Load ID: SL
- Sidewall: BSW
- Tread Depth (1/32"): 10.7
- Rim Width Range: 5.5-6.5-7.5
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Toyo Celsius Tire
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty