Torque Solution Dogbone Camber Control Arms | 2012-2016 Porsche 911 w/ Toe Steer (TS-POR-442)
Dogbone Camber Control Arms by Torque Solution
Torque Solution Rear Dogbone Kit is designed to correct the rear suspension geometry on your lowered Porsche 991. If you are experiencing uneven tire wear due to too much camber this kit will help bring your alignment back in spec for better performance and longer lasting tires. The factory camber adjustment range is not enough to bring your car back within spec after lowering the vehicle. if you plan to track your car or get the full life of your tires these are a must have.
Made of 6061-T6 Aluminum w/ PTFE Lined FK Rod Ends. 4 links total included in each package. Requires NO modification to chassis and is a direct bolt on replacement part. Can be used on daily driven street cars & is highly recommended for Street or Track setups.
- Made out of Lightweight 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Street and track torture tested
- Black Anodized / Torque Solution Laser Engraved
- PTFE Lined FK Rod Ends
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2012 - 2016 Porsche 911 (991) w/ Toe Steer
- 2012 - 2016 Porsche 911 (991) Turbo w/ Toe Steer
- 2012 - 2016 Porsche 911 (991) C2 w/ Toe Steer
- 2012 - 2016 Porsche 911 (991) C4 w/ Toe Steer
What's In The Box?
- 4 - Dogbone Camber Control Arms
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty