Torque Solution Adjustable Rear Control Arms | 2001-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9 (TS-EV-650-S)
2001-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9 Adjustable Rear Control Arms by Torque Solution
Torque Solution Adjustable Rear Control Arms are designed to correct the rear suspension geometry on your lowered Evolution 7/8/9. If you are experiencing uneven tire wear due to too much camber this kit will help bring your alignment back in spec for better performance and longer lasting tires. The factory camber adjustment range is not enough to bring your car back within spec after lowering the vehicle. If you plan to track your car for the optimal contact patch or get the full life of your tires these are a must have!!
- 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Weighs 3lbs 2oz Per Arm (3.125 lbs.) (6.25 lbs. Per Set)
- Black anodized / Torque Solution Laser engraved
- High Quality Teflon Lined Spherical Bearings
- Nickel Plated 4130 Chromoly Adjuster
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Sold As A Pair
- Improved Handling Performance and Feel
Please Note: Requires NO modification to chassis and is a direct bolt on replacement part. Can be used on daily driven street cars and is highly recommended for Street or Track setups.
- 2001-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Rear Control Arms
- Torque Solution offers a limited lifetime warranty on this item.