DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap with LR Technology | 2" Wide x 100' Roll (010130)
Titanium Exhaust Heat Wrap 100-foot Roll x 2" Width
Titanium exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock and stranded into a fiber material and woven into a proprietary weave. Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability. Perfect for any automotive or motorcycle application!
NOTE: Design Engineering HT Silicone Coating spray is NOT recommended for DEI Titanium wrap. Wrap is not designed to be removed after it has been through heat cycles. After the fibers have been heated they lose their initial flexibility. This does not reduce the thermal properties of the exhaust wrap. Be aware of this before you decide to remove the wrap.
- Withstands 1800F direct / 2500F intermittent heat
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance
- Reduces temperature and vibration breakdown
- Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
- DEI HT Silicone Coating not required
- Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
- Hi-tech carbon fiber look
- High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown
What's In The Box?
- (1) Roll - 100ft Length x 2in Width
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty