TiAL Sport QRJ 3PSI Blow Off Valve - Black (004727)
QRJ 3PSI Blow Off Valve - Black by TiAL Sport
The TIAL QRJ is our latest boost control valve. Designed with the needs of high performance recirculating systems in mind. The QRJ features a new body design, compact installation envelope, high-flow capacity, and configurable inlet and outlet ports.
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.50in (38.5mm) valve
- Optional configurations of Hose and or V-band connections for the inlet and outlet ports.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance
- The QRJ comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response.
- Multiple inlet and return port options for many install configurations.
- Internal return spring pressure tuned for fastest response. Custom spring options are available for other configurations.
- A nice feature of this BOV is that you can swap bottom with the bottom of a Q BOV to make it a fully vent to atmosphere BOV
Please Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
What's in the Box?
- 1 - TiAL Sport QRJ BOV (Black, 3psi)
- TiAL Air Fittings
- Manufacturer's Warranty
Me: very nice. very nice👌🏼
I was having many issues with my Tial QR that I had on my Evo X. The 6 psi spring that has to be used to eliminate surge was unable to keep the valve closed at light acceleration and this caused driveability issues. I switched to the Tial QRJ and the problem has been eliminated. The valve works perfectly and has a calmer sound. Two thumbs up!!
Works perfect and looks better than crushed
The connections are threaded in as well so no vband needed
This TIAL QRJ fit my Evo X perfectly! MAP shipped on Friday and I got it Monday morning very quick process.
Wanted to dress up the engine bay up a little in my Evo X. Asked my tuner on his suggestion on BOV to replace the factory BOV. He suggested the Tial QRJ with 3 psi spring for my setup. Told me to make sure to get the 3psi spring not the 1.5psi spring. Bought 34mm flange for both inlet and outlet. Fits with no issue to my ETS intake. Changed the sound a little compared to the factory BOV. Little higher pitch. No issues with boost leaks. Fast shipping. Ordered Sunday night, received it Thursday.