Tax Season Sale Approved
TiAL MV-S 38mm V-Band External Wastegate | (TiAL-MV-S38mm)
Tial MVS Wastegate - 38mm V-Band External Wastegate by Tial Sport
The MV-S 38mm unit is much more compact than its F38 predecessor - standing only 3.7” in height. The V-Band flanges make installation pain free, the three lower & two upper air ports make connecting pressure sources and boost controllers easy!
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces, the unit stands only 3.7" tall, more compact than any other external wastegate on the market today.
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
Please Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
What's in the Box?
- MV-S Assembly
- MV-S Valve Seat
- Inlet V-band clamp
- Inlet Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp
- Outlet Flange
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings
- Plugs for unused air ports
- Includes all springs!!!
Prefect fitment on Evo 8 FP Black turbo. Know you're not going to get ripped off by fake ones sold on Amazon and eBay.
Works perfectly on my 2005 subaru impreza wrx
Bought this for my 2005 subaru wrx and it works perfect.
Excellent prices and GREAT service !! Bought both wastegate and bov for single turbo. Swapped to twins and ordered another set. All i have used is tial and very pleased