TiAL 41mm Wastegate | (TL-F41)
TiAL's F41 is equipped with the racing valve stem. The Wear Coating is resistant the the corrosive effects of Lead oxide which is present when running leaded racing fuel.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L.
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Black, Red, Blue, Purple).
Please Note: This item is not vehicle specific. It is compatible with a wide range of applications and is therefore displayed on our site regardless of your vehicle selection. Please review the specifications and verify compatibility prior to placing your order.
What's in the Box?
- F41 Assembly
- 41mm Valve Seat
- 8 Stainless Steel Cap Screws.
- 8 Stainless Steel flex washers
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings