Tein Street Basis Z Coilover Suspension Kit | 2004-2011 Mazda RX-8 (GSM56-81SS2)PART# TEI GSM56-81SS2
Tein Street Basis Z Coilovers for RX-8
This latest generation of Street Basis and Street Advance suspension kits incorporate many of the same technologies that have made them so popular by enthusiasts, but now made even more affordable by streamlined manufacturing processes and a fully sealed damper structure. Never before has TEIN been able to provide such high quality and performance into an incredibly affordable package, until now!
- Fully sealed damper structure
- Utilizes OEM mounts
- Durable and reliable
- Ride height drop: Front 2.6", Rear 2"
- Ride heigh adjustment range: Front 2.2" ~ -2", Rear -0.6" ~2.4"
- Dust boot guards the piston rod from damage, and keeps foreign material out of the shock absorber.
- The ride height can be adjusted by moving the lower spring seat up or down. Characteristic of this system are its simple structure and ease of use.
- Compared to the regular mono-tube system, twin-tube attains longer stroke with a smaller repulsive force, resulting in high ride comfort.
- 2004-2011 Mazda RX-8
What's in the box?
- Front Coilover set
- Rear Coilover set
- Tein Warranty