Tein H Tech Lowering Springs (WRX/STi)PART#
Tein H. Tech springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality. Designed and tested in North America to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks for excellent ride comfort and slightly increased handling. The line is produced with Vanadium (SAE9254V), which is durable, lightweight, and has properties to retain more spring stroke. H. Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining ride quality at a reasonable price.
- Spring Rate (02-03 WRX): F 196lb/in R 140lb/in
- Drop (02-03 WRX): F 1.4in R 0.6in
- Spring Rate (04-07 WRX): F 229lb/in R 196lb/in
- Drop (04-07 WRX): F 1.6in R 1.1in
- Spring Rate (Legacy 05+): F: 219lb/in / R: 308lb/in
- Drop (Legacy 05+): F: -0.90" / R: -0.90"