Tein Flex Z Coilover Suspension Kit | 2010-2014 Subaru Legacy Sedan (VSSB6-C1SS3)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Flex Z Coilovers for 2010-2014 Subaru Legacy Sedans by Tein
This latest generation of Flex Z suspension kits incorporate many of the same technologies that have made them so popular by enthusiasts, but now made even more affordable by streamlined manufacturing processes and a fully sealed damper structure. Never before has TEIN been able to provide such high quality and performance into an incredibly affordable package, until now!
- Fully sealed damper structure
- Utilizes OEM mounts for a simplified installation
- Dust boot guards the piston rod from damage, and keeps foreign material out of the shock absorber.
- The ride height can be adjusted by moving the lower spring seat up or down. Characteristic of this system are its simple structure and ease of use.
- Compared to the regular mono-tube system, twin-tube attains longer stroke with a smaller repulsive force, resulting in high ride comfort.
- 2010 - 2014 Subaru Legacy Sedan
- Front Spring Rate - 7 kgf/mm (392 lbs/in)
- Front Drop Height - 2 inches
- Rear Spring Rate - 6 kgf/mm (336 lbs/in)
- Rear Drop Height - 1.8 inches
What's in the box?
- 1 - Front Coilover set
- 1 - Rear Coilover set
- Tein Manufacturer's Warranty