Tanabe SUSTEC Front Strut Tower Bar | 2016-2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata (TTB190F)
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
SUSTEC Strut Tower Bar for 2016-2018 MX-5 Miata ND by Tanabe
The strut tower bar is arguably one of the least expensive upgrades that can provide a very high degree of benefit that is felt immediately after installing. Often one of the first modifications performed on a vehicle, the strut tower brace improves handling and stability of a vehicle.
The Sustec Tower Bar has been very popular due to its low price and high functionality. By connecting the strut towers, and creating a balance, the shocks are prevented from independently moving and causing small changes in suspension geometry.
- Creates Balance Between Front Strut Towers
- Prevents Shocks From Moving Independently
- Eliminates Changes in Suspension Geometry
- Improves Handling and Stability
- Difference Felt Immediately After Install
- 2016 - 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata ND
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Front Strut Tower Bar
- Warranty Information
- Tanabe Manufacturer's Warranty