Company23 AVCS Intake Cam Sprocket Tool | Multiple Subaru Applications (501)
Company23 Intake Cam Sprocket Tool
This tool allows for removal of the AVCS intake cam sprockets without damaging the cam or the sprocket.
- Sprocket specific interface will not round out internal pulley spline like other designs
- Perfect tool for cam seal renewal, cylinder head removal, or motor tear downs
- 3-piece welded construction handles the torque
- High precision laser cut construction fits perfect
- Long integrated handle makes it easy for one person
- Comparable to factory tool #499977500 (See Company23 Subaru Cam Sprocket Tool Manual for usage details)
2004+ Subaru Impreza WRX STI (intake cams only)
*Includes JDM Ver.9 STI
- 2006-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX (intake cams only)
- 2004-2011 Subaru Forester XT (intake cams only)
- 2005-2010 Subaru Legacy GT (intake cams only)
- 2005-2010 Subaru Outback XT (intake cams only)
- 2004-2006 Subaru Baja Turbo (intake cams only)
- 2006 Saab 9-2X Aero (intake cams only)
What's In The Box?
- (1) Intake Cam Sprocket Tool
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty
An indispensable tool for repairing my Subaru.
Company 23's cam gear tools are simply the only way to do timing on a subaru equipped with avcs. These tools work so much better than subaru's official tools for cam gears. They hold the gear perfectly in place to remove those pesky allen head cam bolts.
Do yourself a favor and buy these before you begin to tear Down your engine.
it's a nice tool ... amazing quality!!!
it's a nice tool ... amazing quality and fast shipping