Stoptech Street Performance Rear Brake Pads | 2006-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX (309.04611)
Street Performance Brake Pads by Stoptech
StopTech Street Performance brake pads have the friction formula to optimize your brake system's performance and reliability. These pads are constructed from Para-aramid composites to provide linear response, regardless of pad temperature. Plus, the low-dust formulation is rotor-friendly and leaves your wheels cleaner! They are 100 percent positive-molded for uniform friction material density, scorched to raise initial cold effectiveness and ease bed-in, and they are asbestos-free. Ensure proper stopping performance with StopTech Street Performance brake pads.
- For Use with Stock Calipers: Yes
- For Use with Stock Rotors: Yes
- For Use with Slotted Rotors: Yes
- For Use with Cross-Drilled Rotors: Yes
- FMSI Reference Number: D461
- Intended for Street Use: Yes
- Brake Pad Material: Aramid fiber
- Friction Material Type: Para-aramid metallic
- Brake Pad Construction: Integrally molded without shims
- Electronic Wear Sensor: No
- Hardware Included: No
- Aramid-Fiber Metallic, Set
- 2006-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX
What's In The Box?
- Rear Brake Pads
As always MAP delivered in record time. Inexpensive, but deliver great stopping power with little dust.
Great for my Evo X
I just installed these on my car today and so far I love them. Install was easy and straight forward. Perfect fitment and so far the stopping power meets my needs (Daily with occasional spirited driving in the mountains).