STM AEM Uego EvoScan Serial Logging Cable | 2003-2015 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9/X (STM-EVOSCAN-LOG)
2003-2015 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9/X AEM Uego EvoScan Serial Logging Cable by STM
The STM AEM UEGO EvoScan Serial Logging Cable allows you to directly log your AEM UEGO to your EvoScan. These work with Evolution VIII-IX-X, but may also work with other cars, depending on the logger and if it can accept external data. These offer professionally soldered contacts and 4 feet of blue, and 4 feet of black wire to remotely mount your cable almost anywhere under your dash for easy access while logging your AEM wideband.
Please Note: If you do not have a serial port on your laptop, you will need to purchase a serial to usb adapter to interface with the gauge. These do not work with analog wideband gauges.
- The STM Logging Cable connects directly to the serial output from the AEM Digital UEGO gauge/wideband
- If you have a serial port on your laptop you need nothing else
- With EvoScan, just check external wideband, and go to the top dropdown tab and select AEM wideband
- 2003-2015 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9/X
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 48" Long Serial Logging Cable
- STM's Standard Limited Warranty
Makes life easy and works perfect!!!!! Easy to work with it!
The wire is sufficiently long. The STM quality is superb. Chag recommends the Sabrent adaptor cable with a FTDI chipset, which connects to this serial cable perfectly.
good quality wire with plenty of extra wire to tuck it somewhere out of sight.
My package came two days early.
Easy to install and hide away.
Does the intended job as advertised.
Shipped fast as always.