Steeda Three Point Strut Tower Brace | 1987-1993 Ford Mustang (555-5707)
( We'll refund the difference! )
Give us a call to get the best prices and parts for your build. Or, just call us with a cool racing story...either way we're here.
Email - email@example.com
1987-1993 Mustang 3-Point Strut Tower Brace by Steeda Autosports
Steeda's strut tower brace feature super strong 4130N Chrome-moly alloy steel, making them more than twice as strong as other bars without adding any additional weight. If you're looking for true race car performance and the best strength-to-weight ratio of any brace in the industry, this is the part for you!
Tests show that without a strut tower brace, shock towers flex up to 1/4" during hard corners! Steeda's Strut tower brace strengthens the front of your car, eliminating suspension flex and cowl shake, while improving steering response and handling. Extra clearance for popular aftermarket intakes and superchargers make them a perfect upgrade, even if your car came factory equipped with a brace.
- Closed triangle shape for strength & ultimate handling
- Designed to work with caster camber plates
- Allows for aftermarket manifolds
- Much lighter than other aftermarket bars
- 50% stronger than other aftermarket bars
- 1987 - 1993 Ford Mustang LX
- 1987 - 1993 Ford Mustang GT
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Strut Tower Brace
- Necessary Hardware
- Warranty Information
- Tools Required: Basic Tools
- Time of Install: About 2 Hours
- Level of Difficulty: Tech Recommended
Steeda Autosports Warranty