SP Performance Slotted Front Brake Rotors | 2003-2004 Infiniti G35 and 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z (T32-395/P/BP)
2003-2004 Infiniti G35 and 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z Slotted Front Brake Rotors by SP Performance
SP Performance® Slotted Brake Rotors with ZRC Coating was designed to vent gasses that cause your brakes to fade bringing your vehicle to a screeching halt. At higher braking temperatures brake pads start to expel gasses. These expanding gasses push the pads away from the rotor causing brake fade. SP Performance Slotted Rotors vent these gasses allowing the rotor and pads to stay in contact. The series of slots also wipe the dust away from the pads and improve the bite. SP Performance ZRC coating provides the rotor with the most durable and longest-lasting coating on the market. The coating is designed to fully cure with the heat created during the bedding in process of the rotors.
- ZRC Coated
- Multiple Finishes Available
- High-Quality Construction
- Improved Brake Performance over OEM
Please Note: Coating will wear off the rotor where the brake pads make contact. There is a break-in period that must be followed to ensure correct brake performance. Refer to your instruction sheet for the proper break-in procedure.
- 2003-2004 Infiniti G35 w/ Brembo Brakes
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z w/ Brembo Brakes
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Front Brake Rotors
- SP Performance rotors are warrantied for life to be free of defects in workmanship and are guaranteed not to crack for the life of the rotor.