Tax Season Sale Approved
Skunk2 Pro Series Cam Gear | Honda D-Series Engines (304-05-5170)
Skunk2 SOHC Pro Series Cam Gear
An engine’s camshafts must be set at their proper positions relative to the crankshaft in order to maximize horsepower. The Pro Series Cam Gear for Honda's D-series engines enables serious tuners to optimize horsepower and torque by being able to adjust camshaft timing +/- 10 degrees, allowing them to tailor the power curve appropriately. Thanks to laser-etched timing and directional marks, precise camshaft adjustments can be made quickly and easily. Pro Series Cam Gears feature precision-machined, hard-anodized teeth to reduce premature wear with a signature, six-bolt design that eliminates gear slipping. Skunk2’s lightweight design (35 percent lighter than OEM) and CNC-machined, 7075-T6 billet aluminum construction reduces rotational inertia, resulting in increased engine response and acceleration. Skunk2’s adjustable cam gears have also been proven on race cars in the most extreme conditions for more than a decade.
Gear does not include a woodruff key, you will need to supply a B-Series woodruff key from a local Honda Dealership. OEM Part # 90741-657-000
- Adjust camshaft timing +/- 10 degrees
- Laser-etched timing and directional marks
- CNC-machined 7075-T6 billet aluminum construction
- 1988 - 2000 Honda Civic (CX, DX, EX, GX, HX, LX)
- 1988 - 1991 Honda CRX (Base, HF, Si)
- 1987 - 1987 Honda Wagovan (DX)
- 1993 - 1997 Honda Civic del Sol (S, Si)
What's In The Box?
- Adjustable Cam Gear
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty